Thursday, March 13, 2008

D is for Daughters at Disney World

Enjoy the hair styles and cute girls.

This is one of our first trips to Epcot. Charity was almost 10 and Faith(who was called Shelley at the time) was five. We love everything from the rides to the hotel swimming pool.




Even though you can't see Hope, she was actually with us on this trip!




This is the trip we made right before we moved to camp. Charity was 14,
Faith was 10 and Hope was 4.



All three look like Princesses! Notice Faith's fake glasses.



My favorite 21st century Disney picture: Hope and Faith are running from the Yeti.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so in a mood for a sniffle over old pictures! Leah and I just got back from a scholarship competition at Elon, and watching her walk around on campus as a young woman - not as a girl, not as my youngest or Ben's or Brenna's baby sister - just makes it so real. Just a couple of months, and she'll be gone. Where did my babies go? I'm so proud of them all, but here's my last, telling me where she's going, not needing me for much but signatures and $ ... sometimes I really miss the girl scout/basketball/elementary school days. You don't realize when you're in the middle that those are the easy times! :)

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I am sure that each one evokes sweet memories of your girls as they were growing up!! I had to laugh at your subject as I am being heavily lobbied right now by my younger boys for a vacation to Disney!!!
Lynn E.

Anonymous said...

And we just returned from Meredith where Kala was inducted into KONU (National Honor Society for her major). As I pondered where the years have gone in the sunny weather, I was reminded of the first picture of her taken outdoors, about this same time of year, 20 years ago!!!

Karen V.