Friday, October 14, 2011

Precious

Beth Moore, during one of her teaching times, shared how we women think all kinds of women are precious. I immediately starting thinking of all the women I know who are precious:

Sarah’s smile and her hugs

Hope’s God-honoring decisions this year at college

Lilly choosing to sit with me some Sundays

Mary’s encouraging words to my husband

Melissa finding love again

Faith thinking marriage is fun

Joyce’s love for the camp

Nell coming to church when her feet are killing her

The sweet ladies who think my hugs are special

My Mom, who makes all Christmas’ gifts equal

All the kind ladies who bring their children and youth to camp

My Beth Moore Bible study ladies who are excited about studying Esther

Charity’s perseverance in writing even when she is battling fatigue

Ava when she smiles at me and not Al

Lydia’s smile as soon as she sees me

Hannah calling Al-Allen and still hugging him

What women are precious to you? And why are they precious to you?

2 comments:

Mrs. Glenda said...

Donna's sweet smile and positive comments no matter what..

Hannah's love of being a mommy..

JP's willingness to do whatever it takes to carry her baby to term..

Beth's love for the Lord that shows so evident..

Susan's strength in the midst of physical pain..

Nicole's love for her husband..

Mischia's hugs!!..

Mischia said...

Great list Glenda!